Why Salesforce for Nonprofits?
- First 10 licenses FREE Over 40,000 nonprofits already have secured their licenses.
- Open-source & cloud-based Put your nonprofit on the platform that truly captures the power of digital technologies. That’s what the future of data is all about. Don’t be left behind.
- Use apps your team already loves Are you using Constant Contact, MailChimp, Eventbrite, Gmail or Action Network? These all integrate directly with Salesforce. In fact, thousands of other apps can be quickly integrated… often at no cost!
- Powerful security and sharing model Salesforce is used by organizations with very high levels of concern for data security. Yet, Salesforce is a silo-breaker providing powerful ways to share data across your organization without compromising confidentiality.
- Strong and growing community This community gathers on a supportive online network called the Power of Us HUB to share successes and solve challenges together.
Your nonprofit might have reasons choosing other platforms, but once you move to Salesforce, you’ll discover, again and again, why nearly 40,000 nonprofits have.
iMission as Your Nonprofit’s Salesforce Consultants
iMission works exclusively with nonprofits in their efforts to tap the power of the digital technologies for good. Working with our clients, we are always looking beyond the fundamentals. Together, we will use the Salesforce platform to deliver measurable gains, for resource generation, community-building, and brand development.
SalesForce for Nonprofits
Smart Starts for Measurable Impact
Get Salesforce up and running quickly, with the right data imported and your team trained.
Use the built-in tools for donor fundraising, volunteer and grants management, reporting and more.
Connect Salesforce to leading email, payment processing, events and fundraising software.
Improve effectiveness across the organization through enhanced data management and automation.
We think so, but if you still have questions, doubts or you just want to learn more, give us a call at 203-747-8042 ext 703.
Learn About Our Quick Salesforce Implementation Techniques.
Salesforce can help your team work smarter not harder and really do more with less.
Call now or just email us and we’ll be in touch soon: