Why Salesforce for Nonprofits?
- First 10 licenses FREE Last we looked, for-profits are paying as much as $15,000 for this many licenses… that a lot of power.
- Open-source & cloud-based Put your nonprofit on the platform that truly captures the power of digital technologies. That’s what the future of data is all about. Don’t be left behind.
- Use apps your team already loves Are your using Constant Contact, MailChimp, Evenbrite, Gmail or Action Network? These all integrate directly with Salesforce. In fact, thousands of other apps can be quickly integrated… often at no cost!
- Powerful security and sharing model Salesforce is used by organizations with very high levels of concern for data security. Yet, Salesforce is a silo-breaker providing powerful ways to share data across your organization without compromising confidentiality.
- Strong and growing community Nearly 30,000 nonprofits use Salesforce. This community gathers on a supportive online network called the Power of Us HUB to share successes and solve challenges together.
iMission as Your Nonprofit’s Salesforce Consultants
iMission works exclusively with nonprofits in their efforts to tap the power of the digital technologies for good. Working with our clients, we are always looking beyond the fundamentals. Together, we will use the Salesforce platform to deliver measurable gains, for resource generation, community-building, and brand development.
SalesForce for Nonprofits
Smart Starts for Measurable Impact
Get Salesforce up and running quickly, with the right data imported and your team trained.
Use the built-in tools for major donor, volunteer and grants management, reporting and more.
Connect Salesforce to leading email, payment processing, events and fundraising tools.
Improve effectiveness across the organization through enhanced data mangement and automation.