Salesforce Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Required
Salesforce Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is required to provide greater security for your organization’s data. Learn about the changes MFA will have on your organization and how to get the conversation started with your team.
- Salesforce Multi- Factor Authentication (MFA): What & Why.
- Implementation Planning (Using the Salesforce Authenticator App).
- Walkthrough / What To Expect.
- Issues To Anticipate.
- What happens if you don’t make the implementation deadline.
- Other Uses for Salesforce Authenticator.
- Lessons Learned.
iMission works exclusively with nonprofit organizations. We understand how nonprofit techology is best used for the work of resource development, communications and data management. Let us help you streamline operations and advance your organizaton’s impact.