Nonprofit Strategy ConsultingBecause there's so much good that needs to be done
Nonprofit Strategy Facilitation
A good strategy lets nonprofits do more good. A great strategy enables nonprofit teams to do even more. Let us help you and your board move your strategy from good to great.
Actionable Nonprofit Strategic Plans
Use our action-oriented strategic planning process to create consensus, implement effectively and drive results. Help your board and staff become better strategists.
Funding Your Nonprofit Strategy
Get the resources for strategic investments in people, programs, and technology that every successful organization requires to keep pace and increase impact.
Getting strategic is a process
Shifting strategy is a healthy mind-bending undertaking.
Signs of a Great Nonprofit Strategy
A great nonprofit strategy:
- Is easily conveyed to staff, members, donors and more
- Ignites the passions of those who implement it
- Is aligned with stakeholders who care enough to open their wallets
- Is clear about ends and flexible about means
- Is activated and defined by some details, but not too many (leave that for the shorter term plans and annual budgets)
Don’t Put The Planning Cart Before
Good strategists outperform even the very best planners!
Working with iMission, your nonprofit team and board members not only craft more impactful strategies, but also become better strategists.
Give us a call at 203-747-8042 or email us at
Want to learn more about iMission Institute? Give us a call at 203-747-8042 or email us at email@example.com