Upgrade Your Nonprofit’s
Digital Power in 2022
iMission is pleased to provide 3 special offers, made only to members of The Connecticut Community Nonprofit Alliance. As a proud sponsor of The Alliance, we look forward to connecting with you!
Get 20% Off A New Website Design That Better Fits Your Nonprofit
In the digital era, a nonprofit website is a brand builder and the hub for engaging with all your stakeholders.
The power of a great site is that it not only attracts many visitors, but it also guides the stakeholders’ journey.
iMission helps nonprofits design, develop, and manage nonprofit websites for success.
The websites we build are easy to maintain and update.
Training in site management is always included, so that you and your team can take control of your digital presence.
As a CT Nonprofit Alliance Conference participant, you get 20% off on your new website.
Call now and receive a free site audit – a $397 value!
Build Your Brand With Up To $120,000/Year In Google Ad Credits
Google provides nonprofits with up to $120,000 yearly in online advertising credits. A powerful tool for building a nonprofit brand, the Google Ad Grant program helps you find new donors, volunteers and program participants.
With the Google Grant jumpstart
program, you can:
- Secure the grant
- Turn on the incredible power of Google for your nonprofit
- Launch your targeted campaigns
- Discover ways to get hundreds – even thousands – of people to act in support of your organization
The jumpstart program includes set-up and management of your Google Ads account for three months. Standard price: $995, your price: $695. As a CT Nonprofit Alliance conference participant, you’ll save 30%. Get started now!
*iMission is an official registered Google Partner
Save 20% On A QuickStart For Salesforce Fundraising Initiative
Fire-up 2022 fundraising with Salesforce for Nonprofits* – the same digital platform used by over 40,000 nonprofits!
iMission’s Quickstart for Salesforce Fundraising helps nonprofits:
- Secure a donation of 10 Salesforce user licenses
- Receive the core training needed to be successful
- Migrate essential donor data
- Use out-of-the-box tools for grants, donors, membership and volunteer management
- Learn how Salesforce can be the digital platform used across your entire organization, including program management.
Act now to save 20% on your Quickstart for Salesforce Fundraising initiative!
*iMission is an official registered Salesforce partner.