iMission’s salesforce consultants support nonprofits in their quest to harness technology for good. Implement, activate, integrate and automate Salesforce, so your team really can do so much more for people and causes.
Get Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (Salesforce NPSP) up and running. Success is more than technology. It’s about people. With training and coaching, we support adoption and learning.
Show the power of Salesforce NPSP with targeted campaigns and communications that can deliver real results, with greater ease and organization
Ignite the power of Salesforce applications. Integrate Salesforce NPSP with the leading fundraising and engagement apps, like Click&Pledge, Classy, MailChimp and Eventbrite.
Improve productivity and engage faster and more effectively with automated processes and communications.
Why Salesforce for Nonprofits?
- First 10 licenses FREE Last we looked, for-profits are paying as much as $15,000 for this many licenses… that a lot of power.
- Open-source & cloud-based Put your nonprofit on the platform that truly captures the power of digital technologies. That’s what the future of data is all about. Don’t be left behind.
- Use apps your team already loves Are your using Constant Contact, MailChimp, Evenbrite, Gmail or Action Network? These all integrate directly with Salesforce. In fact, thousands of other apps can be quickly integrated… often at no cost!
- Powerful security and sharing model Salesforce is used by organizations with very high levels of concern for data security. Yet, Salesforce is a silo-breaker providing powerful ways to share data across your organization without compromising confidentiality.
- Strong and growing community Nearly 30,000 nonprofits use Salesforce. This community gathers on a supportive online network called the Power of Us HUB to share successes and solve challenges together.
Your nonprofit might have reasons choosing other platforms, but once you move to Salesforce, you’ll discover, again and again, why nearly 30,000 nonprofits have.
iMission as Your Nonprofit’s Salesforce Consultants
iMission works exclusively with nonprofits in their efforts to tap the power of the digital technologies for good. Working with our clients, we are always looking beyond the fundamentals. Together, we will use the Salesforce platform to deliver measurable gains, for resource generation, community-building, and brand development.
Is Salesforce Right for Your Nonprofit?
We thinks so, but if you still have questions, doubts or you just want to learn more, give us a call at 203-747-8042 ext 1.
office phone: 203-747-8042 | 760 chapel st New Haven CT 06510 | email@example.com